Posted on June 28, 2012
Summer Bucket list
Workout: 2 mile run, 20 minutes of strengthening exercises.
It’s funny how we live in a place where there’s always something to do, but at the same time we’re so new here, we don’t know where to look for all of the cool stuff.
Here’s what I’ve come up with so far;
- Go to the beach
- Take Cal Train somewhere. This is something Mike & I talk about, but never do.
- Run a 5K race
- Attend an outdoor event
- Go hiking
- Kayaking, something I’ve been wanting to do since we moved here.
- Get a massage
- Zip lining, another thing I’ve been wanting to do for a while.
- Visit family in Fresno
- Participate in the Adventure Run Roadrunner Sports puts on.
- Take a road trip
- Play mini golf
- Do an organized ride on my road bike
If anything I’d like to get out and explore this area. There’s so much to see & do it’s overwhelming. I’m looking forward to it.
Do you have any plans for summer?