Posted on November 8, 2012
Funny search terms
This is the cup of coffee I am missing out on this morning.
I have an MRI at noon so that means I will also miss breakfast and second breakfast.
Now I have all morning to map out the nearest Starbucks and lunch spot to insure minimal physical damage to those around me.
Mike took the day off (muhahaha) to go with me and I’m pretty stoked about it.
First we’ll make snow angels for two hours, then we’ll go ice skating, then we’ll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookie-dough as fast as we can, and then we’ll snuggle…
Anyone else love The Elf as much as I do??
Mike & I laugh at search terms people used and somehow found my blog.
Here’s your morning laugh.
- shorts or or or bra or or or ready or or or beach or or or race site:http://skinnychickblog.com
- stealing from ikea
- traffic light shapes
- cant have fun with a skinny chick
- multigrain cheerios sweeter than before
- fat chicks tube
- hot pink pumps torture!!!
- starbucks and (“red cup” or redcup or brulee or rodarte or eggnog or holiday or christmas or gingerbread or peppermint)
- 208.50 plus tax at olive garden?
- zodiac killer victims
- dead skinny chicken toy
- girls at ghetto skating rinks
Okay, now your mission in life is to run, drink coffee and eat breakfast for me.
What do you have for breakfast?
I always have a banana, coffee and switch between whole wheat toast & oatmeal.
Do you tend to have the same thing or switch it up?
I’m not a huge fan of oatmeal, but my doc wants me to include more so I compromise.
Any other coffee lovers out there?