Posted on December 2, 2012
If we’re going to be friends…
There’s a few things you should know.
- I love running. A lot. If Mike could tolerate it, I would talk about it 98.9999% of the time. Mike says I even talk in my sleep about it.
- The other time is probably spent talking about my love for coffee. Actually Mike’s okay with me blabbing on about this because he loves coffee just as much as I do. We have plans to have a built in coffee bar put into our house one day.
- I listened to Creepin’ by Eric Church, One More Night by Maroon 5 and Too Good To Be True by Edens Edge on my last run. And sang out loud to the “you lie lie lie like a politician” part. I kinda feel sorry for the people around me.
- I can’t stand wah wah dramatic crybabies. I’m like suck it up, cupcake.
- One of my pet peeves is confusing/misspelled/horrible marketing. I read this 4 times and it didn’t make sense until I asked Mike his thoughts. Maybe they were trying to get me to think? Maybe I’m having a blonde moment?
- Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year! I love the reason behind it, the build up, lights, hot coffee while driving around looking at lights, shopping, decorating, the tree, everything! Oh and since I’m kinda ranting, it’s Merry Christmas, NOT happy holidays. Mmmkay.
Last years tree. We will be getting our tree next weekend. I guess now is probably a good time to inform Mike of my plans.
- We cook most of our meals outside because we can’t stand the house smelling like food after dinner. I’m pretty sure our neighbors hate us.
- Doing the dishes is my most hated chore. I only do them because it’s therapeutic to not see them.
- I don’t believe in umbrellas.
- I kinda miss living in the country. The freedom, open space, shooting guns, making our own fun, the honor system at roadside fruit stands, driving down 2 lane country roads, all of it. Well except for the 45 minute drive to Target & Trader Joes.
Your turn! Tell me something(s) about you.