Posted on December 3, 2012
Christmas bucket list
The rain has cleared out and it’s a chilly, sunny morning. I’m feeling good and ready to run.
I’ve mentioned before that Christmas is my favorite holiday and I really want to take it all in this year. So I made a Christmas bucket list & thought it’d be fun to share it with you.
Feel free to add yours in the comments section so others & I can steal them. 😉
- Bake cookies
- Drive around and admire Christmas lights
- Start a new tradition with Mike
- Go to San Francisco
- Make a handmade gift
- Make Christmas cards
- Watch a new to me Christmas movie
- Watch classic Christmas movies like The Grinch
- Run a race
- Listen to Christmas songs
- Bundle up and visit Christmas in the park
- Give someone less fortunate a Christmas gift
I’m sure I’ll think of more later so I will make sure to add them to this list.
Do you have Christmas tradition?
I’m kinda sad we don’t have one, but that’s going to change this year!
What’s on your Christmas bucket list?