Posted on December 12, 2012
Free-Flex review & giveaway
This is the first time I’ve had a chance to sit down and blog all day. I’ve been busy finishing up our Christmas shopping. Once I start I don’t want to stop until I’m done. Stupid Type A personality.
Anyway I have a giveaway for you guys to make up for my lack of entertaining you today.
Awhile back Free-Flex sent me a pair of inserts to try out. I was stoked because I deal with foot injuries quite often and I’m always looking for the latest & greatest products to try out.
They are made specifically for minimalist shoes, so they are lightweight and have a ton of flexibility.
I wear them in my New Balance Ionix 3090 hot pink shoes and while I do not run in them, I walk Bam in them, go to the grocery store, things of that nature.
- The first thing I noticed was the arch support is amazing while still having the natural flexibility that comes with minimalist shoes.
- They were slightly thicker than the inserts that came in the shoes, but I didn’t mind at all.
- Target sells them and I like the convenience of not having to stop at a specialty store. Although going to a running store is like heaven to me.
- The price point is actually pretty schweet. Even my cheap-o butt would pay it to try them.
- All you have to do is trace the original insert around the Free-Flex, cut, slip them in your shoes and your shoes. Even I can do it.
So if you have minimalist shoes and are looking for a little more support, I’d definitely recommend giving these a try.
Now the fun part!! Free-Flex sent me a pair to giveaway to one lucky reader!! They are size L but I’m sure you can cut them to fit. They are also unisex, so guys feel free to enter.
All you have to do is leave a comment telling me something you did recently that made you happy!
You can get a more entries by Facebooking, tweeting, or blogging about the contest. Make sure you leave separate comments for multiple entries.
You have until Wednesday December 19.
I will choose one random winner and announce it on Thursday December 20.
Sorry foreign peeps, US addresses only.