Posted on February 5, 2013
Pro Compression giveaway
Um, I kinda have an obsession with something other than coffee. I know.
Pro Compression socks!! Not only do they promote a fast recovery after a long run or workout, they are super cute too.
Another thing I adore about PC is that they are a small American business. That’s right, all products are made right here in the USA baby!! I have a passion for working with small American businesses.
I like doing a little research about some of the products I buy and thought doing an interview with the founder, Eric would be a great way to get to know him and his business a little more. My questions are in pink.
- How was PC was created, what motivated you? PC was created out of passion for sports and the common theme that compression can benefit professional and amateur athletes alike…in running, cross-fit, golf, cycling, travel and many other activities.
- What set’s you apart from your competitors? As a relatively small company, we 100% focused on customers. Customer feedback is key to improving our products and communicating in a way that meets their needs. And, PRO Compression socks are Made in the USA, which is unique and a big differentiator!
- What do you do to stay active? Regular training for triathlon competition: run, swim, bike. We’ve also been known to sneak out for golf from time to time.
- Tell us a little about you. Married, two young kids and the best “job” in the world.
- What’s on your iPod? Tim McGraw, George Strait, Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- Where do you see PC in the future? We see more of the same for PC over the next five years, with the addition of new products like tights and other products in development.
Giveaway time!! I contacted PC and asked if they would sponsor a giveaway to share the awesomness of their product with one lucky reader. I wasn’t compensated or given a pair. I simply wanted to share my love for this product and hook you guys up.
To enter leave me a comment telling me what you do to recover after a workout.
Extra entries if you:
Leave a separate comment telling me you Tweeted, blogged, Pinned, Instagram, Facebooked it or “like” SCB on Facebook.
The giveaway will be open until February 13 and the winner will be announced the 14th. Just in time for Valentines Day! <3