This is what a solid week of working out looks like.
I’m kind of a clean freak and I love my workout gear.
Do you know how to care for your gear? I didn’t realize I was doing it all wrong until I actually read a label on one of my beloved Lululemon tops awhile back. Yeah, total game changer.
Here’s a few tips to giving your gear a good long life:
- Your best bet is to check the label.
- Generally speaking, wash in cold water.
- Do a separate load of workout gear only. Who wants to run in a cute top covered with towel fluff?
- Don’t use fabric softener. It takes away the special sweat wicking super powers.
- Hang to dry. Never toss them in the dryer. Heat breaks the materials down.
- Wash bright colors for the first time by themselves. A little note, I washed the ones above together since they are not new.
Kinda random, but I’m kinda nerdy and like it when others post pictures of what’s in their grocery cart. This is from yesterday at Trader Joe’s.
Those cupcakes were a necessity.
This is the sad face I got while I was eating sour patch watermelon candy in front of Bam last night.
Nobody likes me, everybody hates me….
If your impatient like me and can’t wait, I hooked you up with a promo code below. You are welcome.
How do you care for your gear?
What’s in your grocery cart this week?