Happy Friday! Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?
The weather is going to be incredible! Perfect for spending it outside at beer fest Saturday & wine tasting on Sunday. Funny thing is I don’t drink, but I love going to outdoor events and don’t mind being the DD at all.
I’m gearing up to hit the trail for a run and hoping to do 6 miles, but we shall see.
I thought it would be fun to share with you a few signs you might be a runner.
- When people ask what happens if it rains during a race, you tell them “you get wet.”
- Your looking at SCB instead of Facebook.
- Your monthly bills spread sheet has “race fees” column next to mortgage, gas, insurance…
- You choose to run an extra mile instead of doing your hair.
- You live in the US and know how far a kilometer is.
- You know the exact mileage from your home to landmarks around town.
- You can use endorphins in a sentence.
- You get excited about getting older because of the extra time you get to qualify for Boston.
- When you say “Garmin” you are not referring to GPS in your car, but your running watch.
- You know where your “IT band” is located and that it needs to be foam rolled a lot.
- When you hear people say “PR” you think “Personal Record” not “Public Relations.”
- Advil is your recreational drug of choice.
- You know where every water fountain in town is located.
Now add yours!!