Good Tuesday morning to you!!
Mike & I were talking about thing’s we want to do this summer. We’re pretty excited about it. We have so much fun together so I can’t wait to hang out & explore with my BFF.
Here’s our summer bucket list:
- Try new to us coffee shops. Mike & I love coffee so much, it will be so fun to explore new shops together. This is something we always talk about doing, but alas they don’t offer a gold star. A few we have in mind are Peet’s Coffee, Phillz & Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.
- Run a race. I love racing, it helps keep me motivated and it’s just plain fun.
- Vacation at the beach house in Pismo Beach, CA. Most of the year the beach house sit’s unoccupied, so there’s on excuse not to. Plus we LOVE the Central Coast so much. It’s our dream to live there after Mike retires.
- Shop at a farmers market. I don’t do this as often as I’d like but every time I go, I love it.
- Go wine tasting. Mike & I just got into this and there are a lot of wineries we want to check out.
- Visit Napa. This is something we’ve always talked about doing plus only live an hour away so it’s finally time to do it!
- Go to a concert. We always talk about doing this, but I’m too cheap to buy tickets. Now that it’s in writing, I’m on the lookout.
- Try something new. It’s no surprise that I’m a creature of habit, so this will help get me out of my comfort zone.
What’s on your summer bucket list?
It’s been awhile since I did a blog link up, so if you have a blog, link away!!