Posted on December 14, 2013
Slow down & enjoy the season
This week has been insane. Mike & I have been so busy with work which is a great problem to have, but I am looking forward to some downtime today. If that boy’s work phone rings, I am going to throw it out the window.
And then the crazy wife in J comes out. Nice.
So, in an effort to slow down, enjoy the season and relax, I came up with some things I’d like to do next week.
- Bake Christmas cookies. This has been on my “things I’d love to do” list for weeks, so it’s time to make it happen.
- Wrap presents. I haven’t wrapped one yet this season.
- Spend sometime taking pictures. I love photography so much, I really want to spend some time enjoying one of my favorite hobbies.
- Drive down Candy Cane Lane with my boys.
- Finish Christmas shopping. Only a couple more. Boom!
I kept the list small and simple, just the way I like it. Plus the week is already off to a great start, I ran the Jingle Bell 5K in Pacific Grove this morning! It was pretty incredible. I’ll be doing a full recap next week.
How are you enjoying the season?
What are your goals for this week?
Anyone else run a Christmas race?