Updated on March 13, 2014
Virtual coffee date
It’s been a long morning already, but nothing a nice run can’t fix. I hope you’re day is off to a better start than mine.
I’ve seen these virtual coffee date posts all over the blog world. They are one of my favorite posts, so I thought it would be fun to do one.
If we were having coffee, this is what I’d tell you all about:
- I’ve had a blood draw hanging over my head for a couple weeks now and I finally made it a point to go this morning. I mean coffee + breakfast +running > vampires. I had to fast for 12 hours so a coffee deprived SCB is very detrimental to the world. I made it there right after they opened, got right in. Score. Then I got poked 3 times. Three. And all I got was 2 sore, bruised arms, no blood and a giant cup of coffee after. Nice.
- I don’t know what a burpee is. I’m not even sure if I want to know.
- I am still sore from strength training the other day and I LOVE it.
- This grandma thinks that going out to dinner is torture. I do go out to dinner with Mike sometimes because I know how much he loves it.
- I do the Scenic Drive in Carmel at least twice a week with the top down, a cheesy salty teeth smile the entire time. It’s almost like it’s my first time seeing it. Nerd alert.
- I write 99% of my posts the morning of. I wish I’d get my act together and have a couple pre-written posts stored away, but I don’t.
- I’ve lived in Monterey for 4 months and still haven’t made any real life friends. I am okay with this.
- Mike wants to go on a vacation and either hop in the car & travel or fly to Hawaii. I do not.
- We will probably go on vacation.
- I get to see my favorite person ever tomorrow. Yesterday over lunch I was mentioned to Mike how much I was missing my little grandma and he said well, then jump in the car and go see her. Well alrighty then!