Posted on March 20, 2014
Spring bucket list
It’s the first day of spring!!
Okay that doesn’t mean much for us Cali folks but it still makes me happy. I hope this means my snow/ice/cold weather friends catch a break with warmer weather + sunshine soon.
In honor of spring, here are a few things that make me happy this time of year + my spring bucket list.
Fresh strawberries!! I just picked some up at Whole Foods this week and I can’t get enough. Especially with a drizzle of honey!
Lot’s of running. Okay well, this is a given, but with the time change I am finding myself wanting to run + be outside more. Maybe I’ll even get in a couple races!?
Popsicles while sunning with Bam. #allaboutthesimplethings
Fresh green chef salads! Even better when ingredients are from the farmers market.
Exploring the world.
Watermelon Nuun icees. Anyone else get stupid excited over crushed ice?
Sunday cruising down Cannery Row, which is a place we don’t want to be during summer tourist season. This will be our first experience with it, so I’m kinda curious but I can imagine it’s going to be a mad house.
Sunset snuggles with my favorite furry guy.
Spring bucket list:
- Visit the farmers market. I haven’t done this since we lived in the Bay Area so I’m excited about going.
- Hike a new to me trail.
- Explore on my beach cruiser.
- Get our taxes done. Sad, but true. Ha!
- Clean out + organize my closet. Um yah, this has been on my list of things to do since we moved last November.
- Watch the sunset over the ocean. You’d think I would do this all the time, but remember I am an 80 year old trapped in a 33 year olds body.
- Spring clean our house.
- Pick up a new pair of flip flops.
What are you excited about this spring?
What’s on your spring bucket list?