Posted on March 22, 2014
Virtual coffee date: racing, coffee + other random stuff
Good Saturday morning!
Here’s another virtual coffee date since Mike is on race talk overload at the moment. Nah, just kidding he’s still asleep and talking about racing to someone sleeping is, well…I’d be better off talking to the wall at this point.
- If you like iced coffee, you will love my favorite drink ever, the Starbucks Double Shot. I get a tall with classic + soy. It’s 2 shots of espresso over ice with classic syrup shaken so there’s a nice layer of foam – the BEST part! Then poured into a cup and topped with soy or your choice of milk. There’s something about espresso shaken with ice that brings out the best flavor ever.
- And you’re first taste is on me. #coffeedealerstatus
- I’m a little excited to race tomorrow, though it will most likely be a slog <-slow jog. I haven’t ran since Tuesday.
- I loose all motivation to run after 11am or lunch which ever comes first.
- I’ll be running with my new Garmin for the first time. Clearly that whole don’t try anything new on race day does not apply to me. Kinda like the don’t wear white after Labor Day. #idowhatiwant
- Yesterday was insanely busy at work. I ran out of almost everything twice. And I loved every minute of it.
- I ate dinner after 7PM last night. Pretty sure that’s a new record for this grandma.
- I found our new vacation home in Carmel!
- Anyone wanna loan me a couple mill?
- You have to read this girl’s post about reevaluating training plans. I freaking LOVE her! It takes a lot to make tough decisions like this especially when doing something we love and want to accomplish.
- I miss my BFF R and think it should be written in our friend contract that she has to visit me every weekend.
- I freaking love this guy!! We are both highly offensive + very immature. A match made in heaven.
- Just in case you needed a reminder…
Your turn, if we were having coffee, what would you tell me?