Posted on April 14, 2014
Virtual coffee date: spring break
Good morning!! I hope you had a wonderful, relaxing weekend and you’re ready for a brand new week. Is is spring break where you are?
If we were having a coffee date, here is what I’d tell you.
- While I worked yesterday, Mike drove home to pick up Lu. New readers, Lu is Mike’s daughter and I totally claim her as mine. <3 She’s here with us for spring break so this is going to be the most awesomest week in the history of ever! <-yah that is totally a word #inthebookofscb
- I can’t wait to take her down Scenic Drive, the Carmel dog beach, go beach cruising to Fisherman’s Wharf and a bunch of other trouble we can get into.
- I just called our CPA crossing my finger she’s had a chance to do our taxes. She said they will be done tonight. Whew, that’s a close one.
- I’d tell you that I’m a little nervous to find out my $4,000 blood test results. Yes, 4 freaking grand worth. Thank goodness for insurance.
- We heard 2 raccoons fighting in a tree last night and I could not stop laughing. I freaking love beach living.
- My inbox is so full with emails + comments, so if I haven’t responded yet, I’ll get to ya. I’ve just been busy living life. I also LOVE getting emails + comments from you guys, so feel free to send away. I read every single one!
- I had such a great day on Saturday with my boy I didn’t want it to end.
- I’m really excited about the double road race next month. Guess I need to do a couple brick run’s. Run, rest, run.
- Bam wasn’t feeling well yesterday, but he’s now back to his normal, crazy self. I feel so relieved.
- Don’t play leap from with a unicorn. I give great life advise. Not.
- If I were rich, I’d fly you all to Monterey to actually have coffee with me,then go for a run and have coffee again. And I’d buy.
Your turn, if we were having coffee, what would you tell me?