Posted on April 24, 2014
Virtual coffee date: inappropriate stuff
Good morning!! I hope you’re having a great week. I’m enjoying my time off because the busy season at work is coming up.
If we were having coffee, these are some of the things I’d tell you about.
- I’m actually meeting some IG friends for coffee today and I am very excited about it!!
- Mike asked to see a picture he took on my phone and then complimented me for only having 424 pictures on it. Apparently having less than 4 digits worth of pictures is quite an accomplishment. Who knew?
- Random conversations with my BFF are seriously the best ones ever. My life would be so boring without her, Mike + Bam.
- Which explains last nights IG post caption.
- But seriously, why do foam rollers hurt so dang good? This new one I’m trying out is adjustable for even more discomfort er I mean therapeutic massage.
- New running socks make me way too happy. This must be a sign I am getting old and I don’t care.
- I saw a guy dressed in camo listening to his boom box while looking for underwear at Target yesterday. An employee politely asked him to turn it off which he did…until she walked away. I am not making this up, it’s real life yo.
- Aimlessly wandering the world with coffee in hand is totally normal, right?
- I took the How Pretentious are you test and got a 12. I smell wine before I drink it, don’t care for cats, prefer drip coffee, spent more than $10 on a pair of socks and a couple others I can’t remember.
Please take the test and tell me which ones you checked + your score so I don’t feel like a loaner.
What would you tell me over coffee?