Posted on May 3, 2014
It’s the freaking weekend!! And my Friday! Tomorrow will be the first day Mike + I will have off together in a loooong time. Not sure what we’re up to, but I can’t wait to poke + harass him.
This pretty girl gave me a Sunshine Award. Thanks girl!
I’m supposed to share 10 random things about myself so let’s hope I still have a couple readers after this post.
1. I can’t go to bed without closing all of the doors in the house. Even though it’s dark, it still bothers me knowing they are not shut.
2. I rarely apologize, but when I do, I really mean it.
3. I’m feeling content for the first time in life right now, but I feel a little guilty because we’re told to always be looking for more.
4. I often write grocery lists and forget them at home. I could put it on my phone, but actually writing them down with a pen + paper is kinda therapeutic. Genius I am not.
5. When Mike’s at work I talk to Bam a lot. He’s a good listener and I am a werido.
6. I wipe my iPhone down with a Lysol wipe every night. Spoken like a true germaphobe.
7. I really want another Jack Russell, but Mike keeps telling me no. If we get another dog, they will conspire against us. I’m up for that challenge.
8. The word “no” is just a challenge for me.
9. I despise clutter. Everything has to have a home. Along with I will add when pictures or faceplates around plugs are crooked. Can’t.Handle.It.
10. I have to have a banana every day for breakfast. If not, I think the world is ending. And it better not have spots on it either. Gross.