Posted on July 3, 2014
A very valuable lesson
Mike learned a very valuable lesson yesterday: don’t eat all the crippled girls ice cream.
Who am I kidding, that boy would proudly do it again.
I grabbed a spoon all happy, opened the freezer only to find out he ATE ALL THE FREAKING ICE CREAM!!!!
You see, the problem all started when it was placed in plain sight. Had the pint of deliciousness been placed out of the man scan range aka under the frozen veggies, all would have been right in the world. But noooooo.
After a mini meltdown, Lu jumped up and said don’t worry, I’ll go get you some. And just like that girlfriend saved the day.
When the boy was questioned about this horrible, horrible incident, he proudly said “yup, I ate it all”.
And I thought he loved me.
What am I going to do without Lu?? I don’t even want to think about summer buttcation being over.
PS I feel sorry for you if you haven’t tried Colbert’s AmeriCone Dream. I’m not even a huge fan of ice cream but this stuff is my jam.
Recently the supa fly Courtney tagged me in a very inspiring blogger award. Go check out her blog and congratulate her on PR this weekend!
The steps for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add the Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share seven things about yourself.
1. I make the bed right before I get in it every night. This doesn’t bother me because I close the bedroom door and pretend it’s made.
2. Lu just said I should tell you that I eat chips with almost every meal. I say that statement is accurate.
3. This one isn’t really about me but it’s funny. The other day Mike announced we were going to the grocery store. The boy filled the cart with beer then preceded to complain we didn’t have any food later that afternoon. Lu + I have been giving him crap ever since.
5. We finally agreed on a taking a summer buttcation and our marriage survived. Now I’m crossing my fingers I will be able to walk by then.
6. I want 2 more Jack Russell’s. I already have names picked out for them- Crash and Boom. Mike vetoed my great idea by saying they will conspire against us.
I am willing to take that chance.
7. I really, really wish I lived by this a loooog time ago. It’s something we talk to Lu about, but at the ripe ole age of 14 it’s tough to live this.
Feel free to do this on your blog. Let me know if you do so I read it.
Tell me 7 things about yourself?
What is the one thing you wish you would have lived by when you were younger?