Posted on July 16, 2014
Virtual coffee date
Happy Wednesday! How’s your week coming along?
I have so much to talk about so if we were having a coffee date here are a few things I would tell you.
- I finally got to go back to work yesterday. My level of excitement was like a kid on Christmas morning. What a fantastic day to go back, we had NHL players out and they were a blast. Plus hockey is my favorite sport to watch so it was a very fun day.
- The other day I got to meet reader, Laura and her super cute kiddos. I got lots of baby snuggles while Lu played cars with R. They came to Monterey for a beach day but apparently the sun didn’t get our request. At one point it started raining. Welcome to summertime at the beach, uh. So we moved the party to the ‘bucks and chatted about life, blogging, fitness and planning their next visit.
- I would tell you that my doctor rocks Pro Compression socks and loves them. I randomly stopped in to get a work release form filled out and one of the first things he did was show me his new compression socks. He even ordered a couple pairs for his wife. Ha it totally made my day because this nerd loves it when a product speaks for itself.
- This is the coldest summer I have ever had in my life. It’s been foggy and in the 60’s. The sun sometimes comes out and we need to bust out tank tops + flip flops for a whopping 70. We’re never moving, right cowboy?
- Bam told me he is very upset with the quality of his life.
- Being one of the lucky ones, I got jury duty. I am crossing my fingers they won’t need me.
- I am loving the new Halo Headbands big time. I have been testing them out in the pool, on the bike and times I don’t want to do my fur. Which is pretty much every day in case you’re new around here. They definitely get the SCB seal of approval for both function and fashion. They don’t budge at all.
- If we were having coffee, hopefully you are not easily offended because this is what you will probably get.
If we were having coffee, Bam’s treat, what would you tell me?
What product are you currently obsessed with?
What did you have for dinner last night?
Ramen noodle soup with cock sauce.