Posted on October 18, 2014
Yup, I’m still trying to keep my head above water as the season winds down. Here’s what I’ve been doing when I’m not working to squeeze in as much life as possible.
Happy (belated) Birthday to my cowboy!!
- This boy is quite the guy. He keeps me laughing, eats my ice cream while proudly admitting to doing such a crime, is highly offensive in the best ways possible, kills spiders, warns me to cover my eyes when snakes are on tv, cooks the most delicious meals, works his ass off every day without complaining, purposely puts black socks in with light laundry to prove he ‘doesn’t know how’ to do laundry, wrangles the Bam and puts up with my Type A craziness. He should seriously get a medal.
- Panera as the BEST iced coffee and free refills. Which means I will probably get kicked out. #worthit
- Last night I was so overwhelmed with things that needed to be done around the house, I sat on the kitchen counter and ate ice cream because it seemed like the right thing to do.
- Proof Bam was not happy with my life decision and that I really wasn’t kidding about my house being a mess.
- However, I did make it to the gym for a nice pool running sesh, approximately 2.3 minutes in the dry sauna and Trader Joe’s for a few groceries so we don’t die. Spotted bananas are gross and must not be consumed in this house.
- My fitbit has really come in handy this last month. I find myself checking it and amazingly it really does encourage me to get moving. The thought of coffee also helps. Just sayin’
- I managed to catch some schweet Indian Summer sunrises.
- And sunsets at wine-thirty.
So there ya have it. My life lately. Now fill me in on what you’ve been up to!