Posted on October 23, 2014
Virtual coffee date aka a bunch of random thoughts
Good morning!! I think doing a virtual coffee date is in order since I have a ton of random things bouncing around in my skull. You are welcome for listening to me ramble on about dumb things and probably oversharing my life.
With that said, here are some things I’d tell you about if we were having coffee.
- Thank you SO much for your tips on managing migraines yesterday. It’s nice to know there are options that work out there.
- Last night I came home to a clean house, clean + groomed dog and dinner. It was the best day ever. I say that every day, but it definitely was right up there along with clean sheets.
- Today is my first day off after working 7 in a row and I have big plans to chill, get the ole grandma hip adjusted and an hour massage. Ahhhhh I am so excited about that. My neck and shoulders are really tight from the migraine that is still hanging around, but I think a massage will do the trick.
- I wonder if Mike gets tired of me tagging him in all the Bellagio fountain pics on social media? My hints of wanting to go back to Vegas are sooooo subtle. Or not.
- I love that the Mermaid race offers race pics at a reasonable price. I bought all 13 pics for $25. This is one of them:
- Part of me wants to send this picture to the Podiatrist who misdiagnosed + told me I wouldn’t be able to run for at least 9-12 months.
- But nahhhhh, I’ll go for a run instead.
- I started a list of all the things I want to do during the winter. (I work seasonal at the course and get the whole winter off). They include going to the farmers market, really diving into strength/balance/run training, pool run, take some new classes at the gym, play with my camera, hang out more with friends, go hiking, run + walk with Bam (he’s still training for his first 5K) and baking. Well, there’s more but I won’t bore you.
- I am not impressed with the new Lululemon + Hollister/Abercrombie styles at all. These brands have always been a favorite. It’s funny how sad this makes me. I mean, what the heck are jogger pants? And overalls? No, just no.
Gooooo Royals!! I am not a baseball fan, but my friends son is a huge Royals fan, so because of him I am rooting for them.
I better go get ready to enjoy this warm, sunshiny day. I hope you have a great one as well.
Your turn, what would you tell me about if we were having coffee?
Do you have winter plans?