Posted on December 2, 2014
I was born in the wrong generation + “four survey”
I spent yesterday afternoon cleaning our house. Mostly because it’s been far too long since I did a deep clean, but more so, we now have room for a Christmas tree. Bam + I were in negotiations all afternoon on where it should go. Thankfully he took one for the team by agreeing to move his bed (1 of 3!) and toy box temporarily.
He better not pee on the tree.
I even made dinner, spaghetti squash with meat marinara sauce and sliced mozzarella. No pic because how do you make that look good? It was my first time trying the squash, is it supposed to be on the crunchy side? Anyway I didn’t love it or hate it, not sure I’d have it again…
Then I cracked open a bottle of wine, turned on Frank Sinatra and admired my nice clean house. What is it about clean floors that make me so happy? And yes, I am convinced I was born in the wrong generation.
I saw this four survey on Caitlin’s blog and enjoyed learning more about her so I decided to tweek it + include it here. Feel free to join in on the comments and/or your blog!
Four things I prefer not to eat
Four places I’ve been to
2. Disneyland, duh
4. Sequoia National Park
Four places I’d rather be right now
1. In my bed watching a Christmas movie with coffee in hand
2. Right where I am, on the couch with the boys
3. Running in the rain that is coming down right now
4. Hiking with Bam in the rain
Four of my favorite foods
3. Dips + sauces
4. Mikes homemade marinara meat sauce
Four favorite movies
1. The Elf
2. Home Alone
3. High Crimes
4. A Christmas Story
Four names people call me
3. Yak (I talk a lot)
Four jobs I’ve had
1. Starbucks barista (now my coffee addiction makes sense, uh?)
2. Server at Applebees
3. Sprint (I managed 30 indirect stores and don’t miss it)
4. Pebble Beach Golf (best.job.ever)