Posted on December 15, 2014
What I’ve been up to + a couple Christmas gift ideas
Whew it’s been a hot minute since I harassed the interwebs. Here are some things that have kept me from blogging.
2. Enjoying impromptu time with friends.
3. Working in a monsoon. That was A LOT of fun! Yes, I am a weirdo.
4. Parking my butt on the couch with Bam, staring at our Christmas tree.
5. Trying to wrap my brain around the cost of a 70 minute hip surgery. Yikes is an understatement.
6. Brunching at Clint Eastwoods Mission Ranch.
7. Searching for the perfect 2015 planner. So far I am digging this one.
8. Trying really hard to get into the Christmas spirit, which is really unlike me. This is my favorite holiday but I can’t seem to get into it. Maybe I need to put on the Michael Buble Christmas station on Pandora and bake some cookies?
9. Trying figure out Christmas gift ideas. This year we drew names and are doing stalking stuffers for everyone. Oh and doing a white elephant gift exchange on Christmas Eve-it’s kind of our family tradition. It makes shopping a lot more manageable and a lot less overwhelming.
Speaking of gift ideas, here are a few suggestions in case you’re like me and are at a loss for what to get.
This CamelBak Forge travel mug. I freaking LOVE this thing. I fill it with coffee (duh) and take with me to work. It claims to keep beverages hot for over 4 hours, but lets be real, that will never be put to the test around here.
Wild Madagascar Vanilla perfume from Bath + Body Works. I am not a huge fan of perfume, but this one smells amazing. If your friend or family member loves vanilla, I think it will definitely be a winner. Another long time fav of mine is Heavenly by Victorias Secret.
Ulta Butter Balm is a perfect little something for those who love shiny, non sticky lipgloss with a punch of color. It was a random purchase while shopping on Black Friday. I went back for more.
Pro Compression is having their year end sale. Get 42% off with coupon code 2014 plus free US shipping on orders 20 buck or more.
I’ve been waiting for these little numbers to come back in my size for awhile now and was able to score them this morning. They also have a grab bag of 3 random pairs I ordered for stalking stuffers. Crossing my fingers shipping is super fast as usual so they are here in time.
And a runners favorite gift would be a new, spiffy pair of running kicks. The gift of will last + be appreciated for a very long time.
You can never go wrong giving life experiences. This one is my favorite of all. I still look back on all the pictures we took and talk about our summer vacation in Vegas. Our time there was so memorable, I get really excited about going back.
Now it’s your turn to share you favorite gift ideas. Please do, I could really use ’em.