Updated on January 23, 2015
8 things I did yesterday and reasons I unfollow people on Instagram
I got up at the butt crack of dawn to do a little upper body strength training with Heather.
Went to physical therapy, worked on some range of motion and relaxed with heat/stim treatment for 20 blissful minutes. This is seriously the best part of PT.
Argued with Mike on where to go for lunch. He wanted Panera, I wanted Chipotle. I lost. He wouldn’t even go for their chips + guac. The boy does not like Chipotle which makes my heart hurt for him.
Paid way too much for a prescription. At this rate a year supply will equal to about 20.7 pairs of Mizunos. It also confirms why I do not support Obamacare.
Went to Whole Foods for my 3rd Serene Green smoothie this week. I blame Emily and WF for having a 20% off promo.
Went to the beach and watched the sun dance on the water as the waves rolled in. One day I’ll have to pretend I am a responsible human and go back to work and won’t have all this time on my hands.
But not today!!! Muhahahaha
Made enchiladas for dinner. Sometimes I don’t mind being domestic.
Interrogated Bam on why his new chicken toy was missing it’s legs. It’s safe to say he is not vegetarian or vegan.
Annnd here are some reasons I will unfollow people on Instagram:
- Those who post gross pictures of food and try to pass it off as ‘yummy’ or ‘delicious’.
- Serial selfies. I don’t mind a few here and there but if I see a constant stream of them, it’s unfollowsville.
- Those who post a gazillion pictures of cats. I do not like cats. Neither does Bam. Well, actually he does think they taste good.
- You use the words nom nom. Stop it.
- Sales pitches all.the.time.
- You cry or bitch too much. #facepalm
- The drippy sweet, sugar coated posters. A positive outlook on life is one thing, but we all know life is not that way. Be real.
- The over posters of inspirational quotes, great life advise & always seem to have it all together. Then you actually meet them and their lives are a tangled mess. I walk away scratching my head thinking WTF?
Things that make me want to follow folks:
- Runners & fitness geeks. Especially those who love the latest gear.
- A sense of humor – self deprecating is my fav.
- Folks who are REAL and true to themselves. If you had a craptastic run, I want to hear about it. If you scored a PR or a BQ, I also wanna hear about that as well.
- Those who are unapologetically themselves.
- Folks who are passionate about life and what they do. Even if I don’t agree with all of their views, I appreciate seeing their love for it.
- Beautiful pics of where they live. I enjoy seeing places I might never get to see in my lifetime.
- Folks who are not easily offended.
What are some things you did yesterday?
What makes you unfollow folks on social media?
What makes you follow folks?