I’m grumpy this morning. Just set a cup of coffee down and slowly back away mmmkay. Ha well I hope your Sunday is off to a better start. What are your plans for the day?
Let’s talk about fun stuff like running.
I went for a run yesterday. It felt so good to be outside doing what I love. I did a nice, relaxing 5K to the beach and back, but wish I could have logged a few more miles. Maybe it’s a sign I might actually becoming an adult or something but I stopped before I pushed it too much.
I finally put on my big girl panties and sent our taxes to the CPA before they are due. Now I shall not do any grown up stuff for a good year or so.
Other responsible adult things I could live blissfully without:
- Get gas.
- Go to the bank.
- Load/unload the dishwasher
- Go to the pharmacy.
- Dusting furniture.
- Cleaning windows + mirrors. I find a way to streak them every time.
- Go to any home improvement + auto parts store.
- Go to the DMV. Let’s be real, no one really wants to go to that dungeon of death and sadness.
- Refill or exchange the propane tanks for the grill. I always think they are going to blow up my car. Ha!
Stuff I like to do:
- Yard work.
- Cleaning the floors.
- Giving Bam a bath.
- Anything that has to do with organizing. <-The Type A talking here.
- Clean the bathroom. I know, I am a weirdo.
- Wash the cars.
- Grocery shopping.
- Shopping for cleaning supplies because this involves a trip to Target since that is the only place in the world that sells such things.
What on your love/hate chore list?